Apparently the rss feed for my blog has not been working since the end of May, and despite subscribing to it twice I didn’t notice, so thank you Catherine for telling me.
I can think of a couple of reasons why it is not working; the upgrade to WordPress 2.5 or the relevant plugin is out of date. As I like to look for the easy solution I have upgraded the plugin and I’m hoping this will solve the problem. If not then I may be looking for some assistance.
As it happens I have not actually posted much since the feed went down so you have not missed much, but in case you want to look back, here are the missing posts
- Making progress? May 2008
- Classes and the qualities of friends (JE 9th October 1989)
- Getting back on track using repeating tasks
- Planning tidying my room (JE 10th October 1989)
- In the last month (May 2008)