Having decided the next step in my goal development is to develop a personal mission statement I have been doing some research. Just about everything I’ve read suggests there are many benefits to developing a mission statement, but the key ones are greater self knowledge and improved decision making, so obviously the more effort I put into developing the mission statement the greater results I will see.
During my research I have identified several blog posts that appear to be useful and that I am intending to revisit to help me complete this stage of my goal identification exercise.
- This is my mission statement
- What’s the difference between mission and vision?
- Detailing my mission statement into guidelines and goals
- Should you write a personal mission statement?
- 15 questions to discover your personal mission
- how to write your own personal mission statement
- Writing a personal mission statement