We’re half-way through the year. Even though it is probably not going as you expected, I’m sure you’re still achieving and progressing things, although perhaps in a different way. I’m certainly finding working at home has reduced the feeling of constant rushing.
Did you make a big achievement in June, or continual progress on a big goal? Remember all progress is positive no matter whether it is small or big. What are you proud of starting, progressing or achieving in June?
Here are the things I want to celebrate:
- The first 100 days of social distancing
- Two virtual university open days at university
- Planting seedlings in our raised flower beds and along our front fence for the first time
- Teaching the children how to play Terraforming Mars
- Reboot your life course
- Teaching the children how to edit videos
- Using some new time blocks to plan my day at home
- Creating a photo montage for Year 6 leaving thank you present
- My marketing course — I’m getting into a rhythm with it
- House tidying / cleaning routine
- Fixing the errors on my blog
- Finishing work on time — I’m still not perfect, but I’m doing better
- My son’s e-commerce shop, learning new website software is challenging me
- Playing Telestrations with the family
- Meeting people outside our house, including my in-laws, friends and our neighbours new puppy
- Poppies both in the garden and purple ones
- The flowers husband bought me
- Playing Wingspan in person and on Tabletopia
- Playing Codenames with friends
- Watching Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle and The Next Level – these were laugh out loud for the whole family
I’d love to cheer on your progress, because we need the recognition and motivation that it is good to be making small changes. They are the small beginnings that with perseverance will help us make big changes.
What are you celebrating?